Log in From Your CLI
You must authenticate the Catalyst CLI with your Catalyst account before using it.
Note: Skip this step if you are already logged in to your account.
- Execute the following command to log in to your Catalyst account:
$ catalyst login
- Press Y to allow Catalyst to collect CLI error reporting information and press Enter.
You will be automatically redirected to your browser window, where the Zoho accounts login page will open. If you are not automatically redirected, visit the URL displayed under Visit this URL on this device to log in.
- If you aren't logged in to your Zoho account, sign in using your credentials in the Zoho accounts login page.
- You will be redirected to a page where Catalyst CLI requests permission to access the data in your Zoho account. Click Accept to provide these permissions to the CLI.
- If your login attempt is successful, you will be redirected to a screen displaying a successful Catalyst CLI login message.
Close the window and continue using the CLI in your terminal.
The CLI will also display a successful login message.